The Montana DMV is responsible for issuing driver’s licenses, vehicle registrations, and license plates in the state of Montana. They also handle traffic violations and motor vehicle accidents. If you’re moving to Montana from another state, you’ll need to transfer your driver’s license and vehicle registration to the Montana DMV. You can do this by visiting a Montana DMV office in person or by mail. For more information on transferring your driver’s license and vehicle registration, visit the Montana DMV website.